Wednesday, November 22, 2006

And it begins...

We all have to start somewhere... so today, the day before Thanksgiving 2006, I will begin.

Dylan received a lovely package from Auntie Mo today... he was so excited about his cape and wizard hat... and Superman too... (the crazy thing... when I said we had to go to the post office to pick up a package... he guessed it was from Mo, before I even told him...) I asked him how he had guessed it was from Auntie Mo, and he said "She's the one who gives me toys."

So there you go...

Also included in the package were photos from our trip to Belfast. Here we are with Mo and Geoff's chickens.







9 comments:

Tracy said...

welcome to the world of blogging! I haven't blogging for long, but it is fun to do so everyone can keep up!
Tracy

Kelli said...

You guy's look great! Dylan sure is getting big... and cute too! Can't wait to see you in December.

rachelruk said...

You both look really well and Dyland has grown, look after yourself and keep in touch - Rxx

gigi said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I want snow, but we don't have any yet. This will be a great way to keep in touch!

L & B said...

Wow what a fine looking young man with you. It sure is nice to see and talk with you over the net. I called your dad the other day and had a nice conversation. L and I are now on vacation, but still hooked up to the net. Love, Aunt LB and Uncle RB

Anonymous said...

You both look great, hasn't dylan grown, love the chickens!
It's good we can keep in touch like this, will be in touch soon.

Love Ken and Tonia

Anonymous said...

hello glad u are doing well dylan has grown.glad u are doing well.i am now engaged and things are looking up

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy, what's your current address? I want to send you something. Can you email it to me? For your summer vacation, you should come see me in Colorado! We have so much to do here, and Grand Canyon is fun too. Liam and Dylan can hang out. My sister Emily had a baby just before Thanksgiving. She lives in Tx and this is her 2nd. What are you going to school for again?

Anonymous said...

Well, because I was anonymous, you didn't know it was me! I posted the previous message. You can tell I don't blog much!

Gina